Click on the Thrivent logo to enter the Thrivent website, for more information.
The Thrivent ChoiceSM program lets members recommend where some of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans’ charitable outreach funds go by directing Choice DollarsSM. Members can designate online at www.thrivent.com or call 800-THRIVENT (800-847-4836).
Member Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for Choice Dollars, you must be a benefit member age 16 or older. Individual eligibility is also based on:
Holding a Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership position or
Having $800 or more in annual premiums of qualifying insurance products or
Having $20,000 or more in contract value of qualifying products.
Member eligibility under current eligibility requirements is determined monthly, and these eligibility requirements are re-evaluated on an annual basis.
Directing Designated Choice Dollars
- You can direct Choice Dollars to as many organizations as you like. However, you must direct a minimum of $5 to each organization.
- Thrivent Financial will distribute Choice Dollars funds directed by members to organizations monthly.
Want to automatically direct your designated Choice Dollars to the same organization? Set up a recurring direction.
- Choice Dollars funds will be automatically distributed to your recommended organization when the balance reaches $10 or more. At year-end, the entire balance will be distributed, including balances of less than $10 Choice Dollars.
- The process remains in effect until you change this option. You will receive a reminder email prior to funds being distributed.
- You may only set a recurring direction for one organization.
Directing Thrivent Choice DollarsSM and participating in Voting Events are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Thrivent ChoiceSM program and if you direct any Thrivent Choice Dollars or participate in any Voting Events this means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Information taken from website: www.thrivent.com
**St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church and St. Paul’s Christian Day School are eligible recipients of Choice Dollars.