St. Paul’s in a nutshell
St. Paul’s is a congregation that values the rich history we have in our community while also casting a vision of how we will continue to be a part of God’s mission in the world for many years to come.
As a congregation, we are passionate about making our community the most loving and giving place it can be in Christ’s name. Some of our on-going ministry efforts include:
- our presence in Brenham as a major provider of early-childhood education through our Christian Day School
- building ramps for homebound neighbors through the Texas Ramps Project
- supporting St. Paul’s Boy Scout Troop 742
- opening our arms wide to Blinn College students for however long Brenham is their home; every year we hire some of these college students to bless us with their vocal and musical talents
- support of Lutheran World Relief through the sewing of quilts and gathering of school supplies each year
St. Paul’s is made up of people of all ages and stages of life. We are committed to helping form the faith of our youngest to our most mature members. We rejoice at the privilege to worship together every week, hearing God’s Word, receiving Christ’s grace, raising our voices in praise of God, and being sent into our community to share God’s love.